APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2014 Released – Exam held on 23.02.2014 – check Results at www.apspsc.gov.in
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2014 has been released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination for GRADE-IV A.P. Panchayat raj Subordinate Service was held on 23.02.2014 to recruit candidates for 2677 Panchayat Secretary Posts.
Candidates who have appeared in APPSC Panchayat Secretary examination can check their result from the following APPSC official web page for APPSC GRADE-IV A.P. Panchayat raj Subordinate Service.
How to check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2014 ?
- Go to official website for APPSC – www.apspsc.gov.in
- Click the Results link against the job description Notification No: 8/2013 Panchayat Secretary Grade IV A.P Panchayat Subordinate Service.
- In the result page enter your Hall ticket number and click get result button.
- Now, your APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2014 will be shown
APPSC Panchayat Secretary – A.P Grade IV Sub-ordinate Service – Selection Procedure
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made based on the merit in the written examination (objective type) only for eligible candidates.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District Collector / District selection committee.
- Role of APPSC is to conduct the Examination and prepare merit list District Wise.
- The work of verifying the certificates and preparation of merit list as per the communal Roster is entrusted to the respective District Collectors / District Selection Committee.\
- The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.