Jobs – Director General – State Transport – Chandigarh – Advt. No.1/2012/ DGST – Heavy Vehicle Contract /Daily Wages Basis Drivers
The applications are invited through Registered Post in the prescribed application form from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Heavy Vehicle Contract /Daily Wages Basis Drivers in various depots of Haryana Roadways for 1513 vacancies as per details in the table given below :
Name of the Post : Heavy Vehicle Contract /Daily Wages Basis Driver
No. of Posts : 1513 (UR – 131 ; BC/A – 389 ; BC/B – 135 ; SC – 858)
Qualification and Experience : Matric /10th Pass with Hindi or Sanskrit from a recognized Board/University and should be holding a valid Transport Vehicle Driving Licence along with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of driving a Heavy Goods Vehicle including proficiency in driving a Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or 10 years experience of driving a vehicle in the Armed Forces.
Age Limit : 18 – 40 years as on 10.12.2012
Contract Period : The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of three years from the date of appointment and the Heavy Vehicle Contract /Daily Wages Basis Drivers shall be upgraded as Heavy Vehicle Driver Grade-II after satisfactory service of three years as such and further as Heavy Vehicle Driver Grade-I after satisfactory service of two years as Heavy Vehicle Driver Grade-II.
Pay Scale :
A. Heavy Vehicle Contract/Daily wages basis Driver – Rs.10,000/- p.m. Consolidated
B. Heavy Vehicle Driver Grade II – 5200-20200+1900 (Grade Pay)
C. Heavy Vehicle Driver Grade I – 5200-20200+2400 (Grade Pay)
Selection Process : The selection process shall comprise of two stages:- (i) Driving Proficiency Test and (ii) Interview. The Driving Proficiency Test shall inter alia include DUG Test, ZIGZAG/8-Shape Test (both forward & reverse), Road Test etc. Those applicants who qualify all the stages of Driving Proficiency Test shall be called for interview. Final category-wise selection list shall be based on the marks obtained on account of experience, educational qualifications as well as in the interview.
Application fee : Rs.200/- for General and all Category Candidates from other States (Rs.50/- for candidates of SC/BC candidates of Haryana State only) – DD issued by any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank in favour of the Director General, State Transport, Haryana, Chandigarh. The applicants shall write his name, father’s name, name of the post and advertisement No. on the backside of the demand draft.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. The application complete in all respects with necessary enclosures including the DD for the application fee should be addressed to the concerned Depot General Manager of Haryana Roadways. (Please go through the PDF for the list of addresses of Depots in Haryana Roadways). he applicant shall clearly write the name of the post on the envelope and send it through registered post Only.
List of documents to be attached with the application form :
1) Recent colour passport size photograph on the application form.
2) Self- attested photocopy of Birth Certificate/Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age.
3) Self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate/Gradation Certificate/Eligibility Certificate and/or Dependent Certificate issued by competent authorities of State of Haryana, if claiming any reservation.
4) Original demand draft issued after the date of advertisement i.e. 26.10.2012 by any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank in favour of the Director General, State Transport, Haryana, Chandigarh.
5) Self- attested photocopy of domicile certificate issued by competent authorities of Haryana State.
6) Self- attested photocopy of valid Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle driving licence.
7) Self- attested photocopy of the Matriculation Certificate or 10th standard mark-sheet issued by any recognised Board/University.
8) Self- attested photocopy of Experience Certificate carrying the details of minimum of 2 years’ experience.
9) Details of Court case(s), if any, on a separate paper.
Last Date : 10th December 2012
For further details and the Application format : http://hartrans.gov.in/docs/Recruitment_of_Drivers_26.10.2012.pdf