Bank Note Press under Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL). Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 (Bank Note Press Bharti 2022) for 81 Junior Technician Posts.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 81 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply . This is the golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, eligibility.. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about this Indian Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 then please visit this website down below.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 (बँक नोट मुद्रणालयात 81 जागांसाठी भरती)
- Name of the post –
|Post No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|2||Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|3||Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)||02|
- No. of Posts – 81 Posts.
- Educational Qualification –
- Post No.1: ITI (Dystuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Inc. / Printing Technology)
- Post No.2: ITI (Printing Trade)
- Post No.3: ITI (Electrical / Electronics)
- Age Limit –18 to 25 years as on 28 March 2022, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Application Mode – Online.
- Last Date Of Online Application – 28 March 2022
- Date of Online Examination – April/May 2022
- Job Location –Dewas (MP).
- Fee – General/OBC/EWS: ₹600/- [SC/ST: ₹200/-]
Important Link For Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022
Official website – click here
Online Application – click here
Notification – click here