Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao in Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, ECIL Recruitment 2022 (ECIL Bharti 2022) for 40 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Posts.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 40 posts. Eligible candidates can apply. This is a golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, and eligibility. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about ECIL Recruitment 2022 then please visit the website down below.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया मध्ये पदवीधर इंजिनिअर ट्रेनी पदाची भरती)
- Name of the Post – Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
|Sr. No.||Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
- No. of Posts – 40 Posts.
- Educational Qualification – (i) First Class Engineering Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE-approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline. (ii) GATE-2018 & 2019.
- Application Mode – Online
- Age Limit – 25 years as on 14 May 2022 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Last Date Of Online Application – 14 May 2022
- Job Location – All India
- Fee – General/OBC:₹500/- [SC/ST/PWD: No fee]