Ministry of Home Affairs, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Tech Examination 2022, Intelligence Bureau, IB Recruitment 2022 (IB Bharti 2022) for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Tech (ACIO-II) Posts.
IB Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 150 posts. Eligible candidates can apply. This is a golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, and eligibility. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about IB Recruitment 2022 then please visit the website down below.
IB Recruitment 2022 (केंद्रीय गुप्तचर विभागात 150 जागांसाठी भरती)
- Name of the Post –
|Name of the Post||Streams||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II / Tech (ACIO-II)||Computer Science & IT||56|
|Electronics & Communications||94|
- No. of Posts – 150 Posts.
- Educational Qualification – (i) B.E / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / IT / Computer Science) or Post Graduate in Science with Electronics / Physics / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / M.Sc. (ii) GATE 2022/2021/2022
- Application Mode – Online.
- Age Limit – 18 to 27 years as of 07 May 2022 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Last Date Of Online Application – 07 May 2022
- Job Location – All India
- Fee – General/OBC/EWS: ₹100/- [SC/ST/ESM/Women: No Fee]
- Address to Submit the Application – Office of Medical Administration Officer, Maharashtra State Workers Insurance Society, Near Isolation Hospital, Inamwada, Nagpur.