Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL Recruitment 2022 (Indian Oil Bharti 2022) for 137 Non-Executive (Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant) Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), d/b/a Indian Oil, is an Indian government corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India headquartered in New Delhi.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 137 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply .This is the golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, eligibility.. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about this IOCL Recruitment 2022 then please visit this website down below.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 (IOCL Bharti 2021) इंडियन ऑईल मध्ये 137 जागांसाठी भरती.
- Post Name –
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
- Total Vacancy – 137 Posts.
- Educational Qualification –
- Post No.1: (i) Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering with 50% marks [SC/ST: Pass Class]
- Post No.2: (i) SSC (ii) ITI [Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant), Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System, Turner, Wiremen, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Information Technology & ESM, Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner), Mechanic (Diesel)]
- Age Limit – 18 to 26 years as on 24 January 2022 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Last Date Of Online Application – 18 February 2022
- Date of Written Examination – 27 March 2022
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – All India
- Fee – General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD: No fee]
Important Link For IOCL Recruitment 2022 (IOCL Bharti 2022)
official website – click here
Apply Online – click here
Notification – click here