MOIL Recruitment 2020: 36 Post
Briefly About The Post –
MOIL Recruitment 2020 – Manganese Ore India Limited (MOIL) has issued a notification for 36 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this MOIL Recruitment. Please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, eligibility.
Before applying for MOIL Recruitment 2020, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end by Majhi Naukri Alert.
मॉयल लिमिटेडने येथे 36 पदांसाठी भरती असून अधिसूचना जारी झाली आहे. पात्र उमेदवार या नोकरीच्या भरतीसाठी अर्ज करू शकतात. कृपया फी, वय मर्यादा, पात्रता यासारख्या पोस्टच्या तपशीलांसाठी पुढील माहिती काळजीपूर्वक वाचा.
मॉयल लिमिटेड भरती 2020 साठी अर्ज करण्यापूर्वी, आपण माझी नोकरी अलर्ट द्वारा शेवटी दिलेली अधिसूचना पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करा आणि व काळजीपूर्वक वाचा.
Post Name:- Manganese Ore India Limited (MOIL)
Total Vacancies:- 36
Latest Update:- 19 February 2020
Last Date:- 09 March 2020
MOIL Recruitment Details:
|P. NO||NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|1||Graduate Trainee (Mines)||10|
|2||Graduate Trainee (Process)||06|
|3||Management Trainee (Material)||02|
|4||Management Trainee (Marketing)||02|
|5||Management Trainee (Contract Management)||04|
|6||Management Trainee (Personnel / Welfare)||06|
|7||Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts)||06|
MOIL Bharti 2020 Notification, Qualification, Age & Fee:
SC/ST: 55% Marks.
Post 1: Graduate Trainee (Mines)
- B.E./B.Tech Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Post 2: Graduate Trainee (Process)
- B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical
Engineering, M.Tech in Mineral Processing.
Post 3: Management Trainee (Material)
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute &
- MBA in Materials Management/ Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in Materials Management from a recognized university/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Post 4: Management Trainee (Marketing)
- Engineering Graduate (Full Time) with PG Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks.
Post 5: Management Trainee (Contract Management)
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with MBA in Finance/Materials Management or minimum 2 years P G Diploma in Finance/Materials Management from
a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Post 6: Management Trainee (Personnel/Welfare)
- P.G.Degree/Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM / Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Post 7: Management Trainee (Finance &Accounts)
- CA / ICWA / CMA from recognized Institute.
Age Limit –
As Per Notification 30 years as on 09 March 2020.
SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation,
OBC: 03 years Relaxation
Application Fee –
SC/ST/EWS/ExSM/PWD: No fee
Place of Employment –
Madhya Pradesh & Maharashtra
Last Date For Online Application –
09 March 2020
Important Links –