Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022, (MPSC LDO Bharti 2022) for 212+12 Live Stock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Service, Group-A.
MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 224 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply . This is the golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, eligibility.. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about this MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 then please visit this website down below.
MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022(MPSC LDO Bharti 2022) MPSC मार्फत ‘पशुधन विकास अधिकारी’ पदाच्या 224 जागांसाठी भरती (212+12)
- Name of the post – Livestock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Service, Group-A
- No. of Posts – 212 Posts.
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- Age Limit –18 to 38 years as on 01 June 2022, [Reserved Category/EWS/ Orphans: 05 years Relaxation]
- Last Date Of Online Application – 07 March 2022.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Job Location – All Maharashtra.
- Fee – Open Category:₹394/- [Reserved Category/EWS/ Orphans: ₹294/-]
Mahavitaran Apprentice Recruitment 2022
512 Army Base Workshop Recruitment 2022
HQ MIRC Ahmednagar Recruitment 2022
MPSC Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2022
Important Link For MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 (MPSC LDO Bharti 2022)
official website – click here
Online Application – click here
Notification – click here