National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited, NHPC Recruitment 2022 (NHPC Bharti 2022) for 133 Junior Engineer Posts. NHPC Limited (erstwhile National Hydroelectric Power Corporation ) is an Indian government hydropower board under the ownership of Ministry of Power, Government of India that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of ₹2,000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 133 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply .This is the golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, eligibility.. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about this NHPC Recruitment 2022 then please visit this website down below.
NHPC Recruitment 2022(NHPC Bharti 2022) नॅशनल हायड्रोइलेक्ट्रिक पॉवर कॉर्पोरेशन लि. मध्ये 133 जागांसाठी भरती
- Post Name –
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||68|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|3||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||31|
- Total Vacancy – 133 Posts.
- Educational Qualification – [General/OBC: 60% Marks, SC/ST/PWD: 50% Marks]
- Post No.1: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Post No.2: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Post No.3: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Age Limit –18 to 30 years as on 01 February 2022 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Last Date Of Online Application – 21 March 2022
- Application Mode – Online.
- Job Location – All India or Abroad.
- Fee – General/OBC/EWS: ₹295/- [SC/ST/PWD/Ex SM: No fee]
Important Link For NHPC Recruitment 2022 (NHPC Bharti 2022)
official website – click here
Online Application – click here
Notification – click here