It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter, producing more than 35 million tones of iron ore from three mechanized mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanized diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh. National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd- NMDC Limited, NMDC Recruitment 2022 (NMDC Bharti 2022) for 94 Junior Officer Trainee (Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, G&QC, Survey) and 200 Field Attendants, Maintenance Assistants, MCO, HEM Mechanic, Electrician, Blaster & QCA Posts.
NMDC Recruitment 2022 issued a notification for 94 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply . This is the golden opportunity who are interested and want to make their careers in this field. Then please read the following information carefully for further details of the post such as fee, age limit, eligibility.. Before applying, you should download and read the Notification PDF which is provided at the end. And to know more about this NMDC Recruitment 2022 then please visit this website down below.
NMDC Recruitment 2022(NMDC Bharti 2022) नॅशनल मिनरल डेव्हलपमेंट कॉर्पोरेशन मध्ये 94 जागांसाठी भरती
- Name of the post –
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||07|
|2||Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||14|
|3||Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee||33|
|4||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||32|
|5||Junior Officer (G & QC) Trainee||07|
|6||Junior Officer (Survey) Trainee||01|
- Educational Qualification –
- Post No.1: (i) Diploma in Civil Engineering / Degree (ii) Diploma – 05 years experience.
- Post No.2: (i) Diploma in Electrical Engineering + Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) + 05 years experience or Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Post No.3: (i) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Degree (ii) Diploma – 05 years experience.
- Post No.4: Diploma in Mining Engineering + Foreman Certificate or Mining Engineering Degree + Second Class Mines Manager Certificate.
- Post No.5: (i) M.Sc/M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Geology / Applied Geology / Exploration Geology) (ii) 01 year experience.
- Post No.6: (i) Mining / Mines & Mine Surveying Diploma (ii) Mine Surveyor Certificate (iii) 05 years experience.
- Age Limit –up to 32 years as on 27 February 2022, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Job Location – Chhattisgarh, Karfnataka, & Madhya Pradesh.
- Last Date Of Online Application – 27 February 2022.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Fee – General/OBC: ₹250/- [SC/ST/PWD/Ex SM: No fee].
Important Link For NMDC Recruitment 2022(NMDC Bharti 2022)
official website – click here
Online Application – click here
Notification – click here